Friday, October 17, 2008

Birthday Boy

Birthday Celebration this year for David included three parties. The first was lunch with Lindsay and Chris at a fun restaurant. The second celebration was with the "Movie Crew" with some dear ones sadly unavailable and the third was with all the Utah family. All celebrations SUPER FUN. Did you notice that it all revolved around one of Dad's favorite things? Eating....... By the way, where are the Kroghs when you need them????

Here's the little poem I wrote for the occasion:
Dear David,
Through all the years of ups and downs
Of plenty and of lean,
My love for you has grown throughout
As all our friends have seen.
You hold my hand---
You keep me safe.
I feel your love abound.
I'm thankful that He gave me you
To love eternal round.

















3 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Dad! We love food too---wish we could have been there. Thanks for posting Mom. It's the best.

katherine said...

It was a great Birthday party!!!

The Stanley's said...

Happy belated-birthday, Uncle David.
I did not know this but you share my sister's birthday.
Looks like you had a very nice day!