Thursday, May 24, 2012

It Was a Happy Mother's Day

This is the Sunday group who came to celebrate Mother's Day. The Saturday group is at the end of this post because I don't know how to move the pictures around to make them in order. So Sorry. Anyway the Sunday group consisted of Christopher and Uyanga (his girlfriend) Sarah and Carlos (her boyfriend) Lindsay, Joseph, Melanie and Eddie (the dog) Me Judith, Samuel in front of me, Claudia, David, Brett, Matthew, Analisa and Katherine.


I was the center of attention, a place I usually hide from but it was Mother's Day after all. Many thoughtful gifts and cards came my way.

As tradition has it, we enjoy a neighborhood walk after dinner. We went through the "richie" neighborhood this time.

This is David with Eddie the dog who lives next door and we all love.

These are the cooks that provided a wonderful dinner. Lindsay, Christopher, Uanga and Melanie

David the Chef Supreme of the yummy steaks.
My lovely plate of delicious food.


Saturday morning we went to Abby's play which was adorable. I sat too far to get the close ups. She did a great job and all the kids were excellent.
The John Nielson family treated us to a fun lunch at the Blue Lemon then we went to Baskin Robbins for ice cream and ended the day at the skating rink where Abby was rehearsing for a skating show. Very fun.
I feel so blessed by my family and wish that the Atlanta group were with us for this fun weekend. Thanks to all of them for being the people who make me so proud to be the Mom/ Grammy!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Thanks for the updates. You look gorgeous Mom! I am so glad you had such a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. Love the pic with Dad and the dog and the one of you with your 1 in a million sticker!